Hidden Key Escape Games are the latest in interactive entertainment. Our customers play our games to have fun and get excited. Game Masters are in a pivotal position to make that happen.
Hidden Key Escape Games are looking for part time Game Masters to run games with excellent customer service. We are in the entertainment industry and applicants must have an outgoing, energetic personality that inspires others to have fun! Evenings and weekends a must.
Game Masters are:
- Energetic and fun
- Friendly and encouraging of others
- Work well alone and with a team
- Innovative problem solvers and can take initiative
- Timely and meet deadlines
- Maintain safety and enforce rules
Game Masters can:
- Excite a group
- Problem solve
- Communicate in person and with technology
- Role play
- Enjoy interacting with strangers
- Perform typical office tasks
- Facilitate and debrief groups
Game Masters will:
- Interact with customers
- Take and post pictures
- Use computer programs – booking, scheduling, waiver
- Take money
- Troubleshoot electronics
- Sell game packages and products
- Complete daily light cleaning chores
- Reset rooms following a protocol
To Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with the Subject: Game Master Application. Include a cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please!
These are long term positions which will be available immediately to the right candidates.